What Dreams Wrought
Roselyn "Roz" Wright
Rose & Co Apothecary Owner
|Intelligence ••••••||Strength ••||Presence •••••|
|Wits •••||Dexterity ••••||Manipulation •••••|
|Resolve •••••||Stamina •••||Composure •••••|
|Academics •||Computer •||Crafts •••••||Investigation •||Medicine •••||Occult ••••||Politics •||Science •••|
|Athletics •••||Brawl •••••||Drive ••||Firearms X||Larceny X||Stealth •||Survival •||Weaponry X|
|Animal Ken ••||Empathy ••••||Expression ••||Intimidation X||Persuasion •••••||Socialize •••||Streetwise •||Subterfuge •••|
- 8 again on Perception rolls
- 9 again with Craft, Medicine, Occult, Persuasion, Subterfuge, Empathy
- spend WP to apply rote action on Craft, Medicine, Occult, Persuasion, Subterfuge, Empathy
Craft (Apothecary +1)
Craft (Harvest +1)
Medicine (Pharmaceuticals +1)
Occult (Rituals +1)
Occult (Symbology +1)
Occult (Witchcraft +1)
Science (Chemistry +1)
Persuasion (Haggling +1)
Persuasion (Negotiation +1)
Empathy (Greedy possession +1)
Subterfuge (To protect deals +1)
Supernatural Tolerance •••••, Stores 30/5 per turn
Health 8, Willpower 10
Humanity 7, Size 5
Defense 6, Initiative +7
- Anger Issues
- This Wolf-Blooded has a specific Kuruth trigger (physical violence against her). She can remain in Wasu-Im for 15 minutes, but spends the same duration in Basu-Im.
- Boon: The Wolf-Blooded takes Dalu form in both stages of Kuruth, and has all the benefits of that form, including heightened traits and regeneration.
The Wolf-Blooded gives off a sort of invigorating scent when he sweats that is as compelling as it addictive. The character is often physically attractive, but these two things are not necessarily synonymous.
- Boon: Once per scene, engaging with the Wolf-Blooded in any physically exhausting activity (so long as skin to skin touching happens between Wolf-Blooded and the other character) has a euphoric quality for both. This can be anything from willing sexual contact to a rough game of basketball. The moment that sweat is exchanged, both characters gain a point of Willpower. However, the scent and feeling is addictive. The next time the character who isn’t the Wolf-Blooded can share the same experience, no matter how inconvenient it might be, they must, or lose a point of Willpower until the Wolf-Blooded again willingly engages in the activity.
Hopeful: Somehow, your character doesn’t despair at the World of Darkness but remains optimistic, believing that everything will work out eventually. Regain Willpower when your character refuses to abandon hope, putting herself at risk in expectation of a better tomorrow.
Hasty: Your character doesn’t have the patience for long, convoluted plans, but prefers to improvise as she goes. She frequently enters situations she doesn’t fully understand — but this Vice isn’t the measure of how well she copes when rushing in, only that she acts before thinking. Being able to quickly adapt, as many Hasty characters are, is determined by the Wits Attribute. Regain a point of Willpower when your character forces a scene to start by taking decisive action.